Latest / Humanity Unplugged Podcast

EP: 148 No more lives lost
The family of a 14-year-old Rochester boy who had been missing for nearly a week says he has been found dead.Zane Johnson was reported missing on July 6 after he was last seen on El Camino Trail near Conkey Avenue. His mother, Chassidy Johnson, said his body was recovered from the Genesee River on Friday."He is always with me, in my heart, in my soul, in my mind," said Johnson.Family members, friends and volunteers spent days searching for Zane across the city, including near the Driving Park Bridge, where his mother said he was found.The US military said on Sunday that another…
The skinny
The skinny isn't ready yet — notes appear once the transcript is processed.